Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Who am I One With?

Just because we are one doesn't mean I'm one with all of humanity. Why would I want to be one with all the conflicted beliefs and thoughts arising within the collective consciousness of humanity?

I am only one with that which is free of all concepts, dogmas and doctrines; that which is eternal bliss. In other words, I'm only interested in what unifies, not what separates us.

If you want to be one with me, let go or your dogmas and doctrines and then we can commune in silence.

Enocia

Related articles: Who Am I One With? - Part 2; Everyone?; Unconditional Love - Revisited; Smoke-Screens; Would You Rather Be Right or Happy?; Expert Opinions; Home Away From Home; Silent Treatment; Be Careful What Thoughts You Pick Up; The Importance of Having a Glossary; Unity Consciousness; Communion